The Gujrat National Law University Seat Count in GNLU(GNLU) opened a new campus in Silvassa for various UG and PG courses. The candidates who will be appearing for CLAT 2023 can change their campus preference and can also add GNLU to the list.
GNLU’s new campus has a total capacity of 66 seats for the BA/LLB programme and 33 seats for LLM programs.
The last date for candidates to make the changes in their preferences is December 17, 2022. To amend their choice list and apply for admission to the GNLU Silvassa Campus, candidates should visit the CLAT website.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates regarding GNLU’s Silvassa campus.
How to update admission preferences at NLUs
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to update their admission preferences at NLUs:
- Visit the official website of the Consortium of NLUs at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “CLAT 2023” option.
- A login page will appear.
- To log in to your CLAT account, enter your mobile number and password.
- A new webpage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Update Preferences” option.
- GNLU Silvassa campus will now be visible in the preference list.
- Select GNLU Silvassa in the order of preference.
- Click on the Update Preferences option again.
- The updated preferences list will appear on the screen.
- Review the preferences.
The consortium of NLUs released an official notice. The notice stated that GNLU Silvassa is accepting applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes beginning in the academic year 2023–2024.
The candidates registered for the CLAT 2023 are requested to take note. Candidates can review the programmes’ specifics in the enclosed seat matrix (Annexure-I).
CLAT 2023 Exam Date
The consortium of NLUs will conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on December 18, 2022.