DU Admission 2022: The University of Delhi has released the list of vacant seats for special spot admission. Candidates who want to apply for special spot round admission can do so through the official website till 20th December 2023.
Interested candidates can submit applications for the special spot admission round between 10 am on December 19 and 11:59 pm on December 20.
DU special spot admission round seat allocation list will be announced on December 22. Candidates can start accepting the allocated seat from December 22 to December 23, 2022.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates regarding DU special spot admission.
How To Apply for DU Special Spot Admission?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for DU special spot admission.
- Visit the official website of DU at admission.uod.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “CSAS Registration Link 2022.”
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter your login details and credentials (CUET application number and password).
- Select the “Login” option.
- The DU Special Spot application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form.
- Select the programme according to your preference.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the application form for future reference.
DU Spot Allotment 2022
The University of Delhi will prepare the allotment list on the basis on the available seats, program-specific merit, and the order of preference of the schools and programmes. The university will also compile a list of the qualified applicants for the special admission round.
Those chosen for the special admission procedure are required to take the seat offered to them. According to a DU press statement, candidates won’t have the liberty to “upgrade” or “withdraw” seats during the special spot admission round.