CRPF Constable Admit Card 2023 : The Central Police Reserve Force released the admit card for the computer-based test for the post of CRPF Constable Tradesmen on its official recruitment website at https://rect.crpf.gov.in. The online examinations will be conducted from July 1st to July 13, 2023. Candidates who have filled out the CRPF Constable 2023 application form can download their admit card within the given time period.
The CRPF released a total of 9371 vacancies on March 15, 2023, for the recruitment of male and female candidates for the posts of constable (Technical and Tradesmen) and constable tradesmen (Pioneer Wing) (males only). The direct link and steps to download the admit card for the CRPF Constable 2023 CBT Exam are provided below.
CRPF Highlights 2023
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) & Pioneer Wings
|Mode of Examination
|Computer Based TestPhysical Standard Test (PST)Physical Efficiency Test (PET)Trade TestDocument VerificationMedical Examination
|Admit Card Release Date
|23 June 2023(Released)
|CBT Exam Date
|1st July – 13th July 2023
|English & Hindi
CRPF Constable Admit Card 2023- Direct Link
The CRPF constable admit card will be made available any time soon on the recruitment portal of the CRPF, rect.crpf.gov.in. The admit card is the most important document and is necessary to carry on the day of the examination.
The admit card is only available online and can be downloaded by using the candidate’s login ID. The login ID is the registration number, roll number, and password. Here is the direct link for the admit card for CRPF SI.
Steps to Download the CRPF Constable 2023 Admit Card
The steps to download the admit card for the CRPF constable CBT exam are as follows:
- Browse the official website of the Central Police Reserve Force (CRPF), rect.crpf.gov.in. or click on the above link.
- Click on the icon for “CRPF Constable Admit Card 2023.”
- Now fill in the registration number and password on the page that will appear on your screen.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your CRPF constable admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card for any discrepancies.
- Now download and print your admit card and bring it along on the day of the examination.
Details on the CRPF Constable Admit Card 2023
The admit card contains all the important details related to the examination. Admission into the examination hall is only possible through an admit card. A candidate should check the details on the admit card and, in case of any discrepancies, inform the concerned authority as soon as possible. The admit card for CRPF SI consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date and timing of the examination.
- Address of the examination centre.
- Reporting time.
- Roll Number, Registration Number, and Password.
- Name of the parents.
- Gender, date of birth, and category (if any) of the candidate.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Signatures of the candidate and the exam counsellor.
- Instructions to be followed on the day of the examination.
CRPF Constable 2023 – Exam Day Guidelines
Given below are the guidelines that a candidate needs to follow on the day of the examination:
- A candidate is required to carry the admit card along with a passport-size photo.
- A valid photo identity proof such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, driving licence, voter identity card, etc. A candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- You are required to reach the exam centre on time or before the reporting time mentioned on the CRPF Constable admit card.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, smartwatches, calculators, pagers, etc. are not allowed inside the exam centre.
CRPF Constable 2023 Admit Card FAQs
Ans-The admit card for CRPF Contable CBT exam will release on June 23th, 2023.
Ans- You can download the admit card through the official website or by clicking on the direct link given above using your login credentials.
Ans- The CRPF constable exam 2023 will be held from July 1, 2023, to July 13, 2023
Ans-The CRPF Computer-Based Exam has 100 multiple-choice questions to be attempted in two hours.