India Post GDS 2023: The year 2023 has come with many opportunities for those who want to make their career in Government Jobs. Now, India Post has released the official notification for the recruitment of Gram Dak Sevak (GDS) for various posts on its official website.
The authorities released the notification on 21 May. As per the latest update, the application submission date is extended till June 23, 2023. Candidates who are interested to apply are advised to check the complete details related to the India Post GDS 2023 Recruitment drive below.
India Post is a government-operated postal system in India that comes under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communications, of the Government of India. It is commonly referred to as a “Post Office” throughout India.
23-June-2023: Last Date to Submission the India Post GDS 2023 Application
21- May-2023: India Post GDS 2023 Application Release
21 May 2023: India Post GDS 2023 Notification Release Date
India Post GDS 2023 Highlights
|Name of Posts
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|Number of Vacancies
|21 May 2023
|Registration Starting Date
|22 May 2023
|Registration Ending Date
|23 June 2023
|Govt Jobs News
India Post GDS Notification 2023
The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification comes as a golden opportunity for those who are preparing for government examinations. The official notification has been released for a bumper 12828 vacancies for the recruitment of Gram Dak Sevak posts on the official website, www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
|Indian Post GDS Recruitment Notification
|21 May 2023
|22 May 2023
|16 June 2023
|Application Deadline Extended
|23 June 2023
|Edit/ Correction Window
|24 June 2023 – 26 June 2023
India Post GDS Vacancies 2023 State Wise
The India Post GDS recruitment notification 2023 has been released for bumper 12828 vacancies for the recruitment f eligible candidates for the posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak in 23 circles of India.
The post-wise and state-wise vacancies for India Post GDS 2023 are tabulated below:
India Post GDS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be well-informed about the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for India Post GDS 2023. Educational Qualification and Age Limit are the important factors of India Post GDS 2023 eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have the following educational qualification to apply for the recruitment of India Post GDS 2023:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having been passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elected subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territory in India.
- Candidates should have studied the local language i.e., (Name of Local Language) at least up to the secondary standard (as compulsory or elective subjects).
Here, we have provided you the details regarding the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for India Post GDS 2023:
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
India Post GDS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for India Post GDS 2023 has changed. Now, the final merit is based on the candidates’ academic achievement in high school. Following is the selection process for India Post GDS 2023:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List established by the Indian Postal Department by the Rules.
- Candidates’ performance in Class 10 is the only factor considered in the selection process. The sole thing that will count while evaluating a candidate is their grades.
- The merit list will be displayed online for the selected candidates on India Post’s official website, www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post GDS 2023 Application Fees
India Post GDS 2023 Salary
India Post is a reputed government organization recruiting a huge number of vacancies for various posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. The post-wise salary is mentioned below:
|Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/Level 1 TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
India Post GDS 2023: How to Apply
You can only submit your application through online mode. The direct link along with the steps to fill out your India Post GDS 2023 application form is provided below.
- Visit the official website of India Post, i.e., indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Register and process with application
- Fill the necessary details such as Name, upload important documents and pay the fee
- Submit the printout and take a printout for future reference.
India Post GDS 2023 FAQs
A. The total of 12828 vacancies have been released for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
A. candidates who have passed 10th can apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
A. The final merit of India Post GDS 2023 will be based on the marks scored by candidates in Class 10th.
A. The official website of India Post GDS 2023 is www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.