NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern 2024: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development releases the NABARD Grade B exam pattern along with the recruitment notice.
The NABARD Grade B 2024 Exam is conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Round
Each of the phases carries a certain amount of weight and covers a wide range of topics as per the NABARD Grade B syllabus. Candidates aspiring to clear this exam must know the weightage of each section, as it will help them know the most important aspects of the exam.
This article will cover the overall information, such as the number of questions, total marks, marking scheme, weight of sections, and much more.
NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern 2024 For Prelims
The NABARD Grade B prelims exam will be conducted online. This section will carry a total of 200 MCQ-type questions from various sections. Candidates can check the weightage of each section in the table below.
|Economic & Social Issues
|Agriculture and Rural Development
- The mode of language will be English and Hindi. Only for the English Language section, the language of the question paper will be English.
- The exam will duration will be 120 minutes.
- The exam is divided into 7 sections: Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer knowledge, Economic & Social Issues, General Awareness, and Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Candidates need to score Minimum Qualifying marks for clearing this exam.
- For each wrong attempt, 0.24 marks will be deducted while for every correct answer, 1 mark will be added.
NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern 2024 For Mains
NABARD The Grade B exam pattern for mains is divided into three papers: Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III. This exam will carry objective and descriptive-type questions and will be conducted in online mode.
- Mains Paper I: This will be a descriptive exam where candidates will write the answers on the keyboard. This test will evaluate the candidate’s English writing skills.
- Mains Paper II: The exam will carry objective-type questions from various sections such as Economics, Social Issues, Rural Development, and Agriculture.
- Mains Paper III: This is the final phase of the Mains exam, which will carry MCQs related to the development of economics, statistics, management, and finance management.
|Mains Paper I
|Descriptive Type (English Writing Skills)
|Mains Paper II
|Objective Type (Economics, Social issues, Agriculture and Rural Development)
|Mains Paper III
|Objective type (Statistics, Development Economics, Management, and Financial Management)
- Each question will carry 1 mark, and for each wrong answer, 0.24 marks will be deducted.
- There’s no penalty for non-attempted questions.
- Candidates need to score minimum qualifying marks in each phase of the exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will move on to the last phase, i.e., interviews.
NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern 2024 For Interview
The NABARD Grade B interview is the final phase and plays a crucial role in the final merit list. This phase carries a total of 40 marks.
The marks scored in this section will contribute to the candidate’s final selection. In this section, candidates will be asked questions related to general aptitude skills.
NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern 2024 FAQs
The NABARD Grade B exam duration of the descriptive paper is 1.5 hours.
The NABARD Grade B interview round carries 40 marks.
Yes, the NABARD Grade B final merit list will consist of the marks acquired in the interview round.
The NABARD Grade B mains exam is divided into 3 phases: Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III.
There are two MCQ exams conducted in the NABARD Grade B mains phase. Each of them carries 100–100 MCQs.