RBI Grade B Books 2024: The RBI Grade B exam is ranked among the most sought-after job profiles. The exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India.
When it comes to RBI Grade B preparation, books play a very significant role. The majority of candidates fail this exam due to the intense competition. Therefore, candidates must choose the right preparation books and study materials that include the updated syllabus and make their fundamental concepts clear.
The RBI Grade B 2024 Selection Process is divided into 3 parts: Phase I, Phase II, and the Interview. Selected candidates for RBI Grade B officers control the nation’s monetary system, currency circulation, and central bank account management. Check out the complete RBI Grade B booklist by toppers that will help you boost your RBI Grade B preparation.
RBI Grade B Book 2024 -Subject-wise Preparation Books
For a better grasp of any subject, applicants should select RBI Grade B books subject-wise. The subject-wise preparation will help the candidates identify their weak and strong sections and topics. The subjects included in the RBI Grade B exam are-
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Economics and Social Issues
- Finance and Management
RBI Grade B Book 2024 For English
The English language section consists of 30 marks and is one of the scoring sections. The topics that are included in the exam are reading comprehension, para jumbles, fill-in-the-blank, error spotting, close test etc. Review the top RBI Grade B books for the English language in the given table.
- Word Power Made Simple by Norman Lewis
- Objective English for General Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- High School Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
RBI Grade B Book 2023 For Quantitative Aptitude
The RBI Grade B quantitative aptitude section is included in the Phase I exam. There are 30 questions overall, for a total of 30 marks. Only 25 minutes will be given to candidates to complete this task. Therefore, candidates should concentrate on how quickly they can answer numerical questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
RBI Grade B Book 2024 For Reasoning
The RBI Grade B reasoning portion carries 60 points. Candidates should concentrate on time-consuming topics like seating arrangements and puzzles. Candidates will have 60 minutes for this section. Below are some RBI Grade B books that can be used to help applicants understand the concept of reasoning.
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal, Non Verbal & Analytical by B.S.Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
RBI Grade B Book 2024 For General Awareness
One of the scoring sections on the Phase I exam is general awareness. There are 60 marks in total. Some of the topics covered in this area include the Indian banking system, monetary plans, current affairs, the Indian financial system, national institutions, and banking technology.
Candidates should read newspapers like “The Hindu” and keep an eye on the union budget to improve this part.
- Banking Awareness for SBI and IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RBI Exams/RRB by Disha Experts
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Dr Binay Karna
- Manorama Year Book by Malayala Manorama
RBI Grade B Book 2024 For Economics and Social Issues
The economics and social issues are part of the RBI Grade B 2024 Phase II exam. The Exam consists of a total of 100 marks with both objective and descriptive questions. Topics that are included in this section are poverty alleviation, economic reforms in India, globalization, the Indian political system, the social structure of India, growth and development, the union budget, etc.
- Indian Economy by Uma Kapila
- Sociology by C.N. Shankar Rao
- Growth And Development by Devraj Ray
- Indian Economy by Mishra Puri
RBI Grade B Book 2024 For Finance and Management
The finance and management section includes both objective and descriptive sections with a total of 50 marks each. This part covers topics including the Indian financial system, financial markets, portfolio investment, and the basics of derivatives.
- Indian Financial System by Bharti V Pathak
- Accounting Ratio by T.S Grewal
- Principles of Management by P.C Tripathi
- Indian Financial System by M.Y. Khan
RBI Grade B 2024 Preparation Tips
- Understand the RBI Grade B exam pattern and syllabus to make an appropriate preparation timetable.
- To determine how to set a target, candidates should check the previous year’s RBI Grade B cutoff.
- Read newspapers, magazines, and the union budget regularly. Candidates should keep an eye on the latest updates from the RBI on the banking and financial sectors.
- Regularly taking the mock test will assist students in better understanding the format of the RBI Grade B 2024 Exam.
- Establishing a study plan will enable applicants to cover the entire subject. To maintain track of the subjects they have learned, candidates should schedule revision sessions regularly.
- Since there is negative marking on the exam, candidates must skip over any questions they are unsure of the answers to. Attempting every question by guessing will result in a failing grade.
RBI Grade B Books 2024 FAQs
Ans- Candidates should always get the most recent additions from reputable publishers. The books listed in the article are sufficient to ace the test. Too many book references will only lead to confusion.
Ans- The subjects covered in the RBI Grade B exam are English language, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, general awareness, economics and social issues, and finance and management.
Ans- Yes for each incorrect answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark.
Ans- Some of the best RBI Grade B Books for English are Word Power Made Simple by Norman Lewis, Objective English for General Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad and Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.