RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB SSE exam to recruit candidates for the post of Senior Section Officer. The RRB SSE selection is based on the online written exam, followed by document verification and a medical test.
Candidates should evaluate their eligibility, the syllabus, the exam pattern, and other key details before beginning their preparation. It enables the candidates to make effective preparation strategies. Candidates can review the complete RRB SSE exam pattern for 2024 in the given article.
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2024 Overview
|RRB SSE 2024
|Senior Section Engineer
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Latest Govt Jobs 2024
|RRB SSE 2024 Notification
|Online Written Exam
|RRB Official Website
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2024
The first stage of the selection process consists of an online written exam that is conducted via computer-based testing (CBT). The RRB SSE exam pattern is provided below in tabular format.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|60( all 3 sections)
- As per the RRB SSE exam pattern, the online written exam consists of 150 objective-type questions with a total of 150 marks.
- The RRB SSE Syllabus 2024 consists of 4 subjects, i.e., general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, arithmetic, and technical abilities.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The first three sections are common, but the fourth section, i.e., technical abilities, includes syllabuses from various engineering disciplines depending upon the post.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should also check the RRB SSE 2024 syllabus to know the subjects and topics included in the exam. After conducting the exam, RRB will release results as well as cut-offs on their official website. The cut-off marks are released category-wise for all the zones. Those who clear the CBT round will be called for subsequent rounds. The final merit list will be created based on the results of all three stages.
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2024 FAQs
Ans-The RRB SSE Syllabus 2024 includes general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, arithmetics, and technical abilities.
Ans- Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each incorrect answer in the RRB SSE 2024 exam.
According to the RRB SSE 2024 eligibility criteria set by the RRB, The age limit of candidates should be 20 to 34 years, and the required qualification for the post is B.Tech.
Ans- As per the RRB SSE Exam Pattern, the online written exam consists of 150 object-type questions. Altogether there are 4 sections each with a total of 150 marks. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.