SBI Clerk Books 2024: The SBI Clerk Exam is one of the top competitive exams among banking aspirants. The exam is conducted annually to recruit candidates for the post of junior associate. The SBI Clerk 2024 Selection Process includes prelims, mains, and an interview round.
Lakhs of candidates apply for the SBI Clerk exam, so candidates need to choose the right preparation book along with a proper study plan for the selection.
There are several books and study materials available on the market, so candidates need to choose the right books for their preparation. Also, selecting 7-8 books for preparation will only confuse the candidates about the concepts. To kick-start their preparation, aspirants may review the SBI Clerk Books 2024 list provided in the given article.
SBI Clerk 2024 Syllabus
Before selecting the SBI Clerk Books 2024, candidates must check the syllabus. The SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024 exam is divided into two parts: prelims and mains. The subjects included in the SBI Clerk syllabus are general English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, general/financial awareness, and computer awareness.
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam
|Reasoning and Computer Awareness
SBI Clerk Books 2024: Subject-wise Preparation Books
Candidates should check the SBI Clerk exam pattern to understand which section is more important and needs adequate time. When it comes to SBI preparation, candidates should select preparation books wisely. Learning from too many sources will lead to confusion. Candidates should prepare their timetable subject-wise to cover all of the important topics.
SBI Clerk Books For English
The SBI Clerk English syllabus includes the following topics: reading comprehension, sentence improvement, error spotting, synonyms, antonyms, phrases, and idioms. Cloze test, vocabulary, para jumbles, and miscellaneous. The SBI Clerk Books 2024 for English are listed below.
- Objective General English (2nd Edition) by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Bank PO English Language Chapterwise Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
- Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Sinha
SBI Clerk Books For Quantitative Aptitude
SBI Clerk math syllabus will include an equation, simplification, time and distance, data interpretation, time and work, work and time, permutation and combination, percentages, mixtures and allegations, SI and CI, sequence and series, ratio and proportion, probability, profit-loss, mensuration, average and number system. The SBI Clerk Books 2024 for quantitative aptitude are-
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Bank Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
SBI Clerk Books For Reasoning
The SBI Clerk reasoning section will include topics such as the alphanumeric series. Statements and assumptions, order and ranking, input-output, blood relations, data sufficiency, puzzles, tabulation, syllogism, inequalities, setting arrangement, and direction test. The SBI Clerk Books 2024 for reasoning are listed below.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Shortcuts in Reasoning for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by Arihant Experts
- Test of Reasoning by Pearson
SBI Clerk 2024 Books For Computer Awareness
The topics included in the SBI Clerk syllabus for computer awareness are the Internet, operating systems, memory, hardware and software, input/output devices, Microsoft Office, networking, and DBMS are covered in the computer awareness section. Candidates can review the given SBI Clerk Books 2024 for the preparation of the computer awareness preparation.
- Lucent’s Computer by Rani Ahilya
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Computer Fundamentals by P.K. Sinha
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams by Shikha Agarwal
SBI Clerk 2024 Books For General/Financial Awareness
The General/Financial Awareness section will include topics such as current affairs, banking news, financial news, static awareness, financial institutions, government schemes, and awards and honours. For current affairs, candidates should regularly read newspapers and magazines to get the latest updates. The list of SBI Clerk Books 2024 best for general and financial awareness is provided here.
- Banking And Economic Awareness by Rajesh Kumar
- Objective Banking & Financial Awareness by Dhankar Publication
- Banking Awareness Handbook by N.S.Toor
- Static GK General Knowledge by Arihant
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publication
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2024
Along with the right preparation guide, candidates should keep in mind some other factors as well. Preparation books alone cannot guarantee the selection of candidates. To obtain a high score, candidates should follow the given SBI Clerk preparation tips.
- Before preparing, candidates should check the updated exam pattern and syllabus.
- Candidates should divide the syllabus subject-wise for better preparation.
- To enhance their knowledge of current affairs and general knowledge, aspirants should regularly read news, magazines, and newspapers.
- Focus on major sections such as quantitative aptitude and reasoning, as these are time-consuming and lengthy.
- Practice papers and mock tests will help to enhance speed, as time management is the key to this exam.
- Revision at regular intervals is important.
- Candidates should make strategies that help them improve the speed of calculation and problem-solving questions.
SBI Clerk Books 2024 FAQs
Ans- The SBI Clerk Prelims syllabus has 3 sections- English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning while the
Ans- The prelims exam consists of 100 marks and the main exam consists of 200 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for incorrect answers.
Ans-Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. S Agarwal, A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by Arihant publication.
Ans- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
Ans- The SBI Clerk Syllabus for the main exam has 4 sections English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability and computer awareness, and General and Financial awareness.
Ans- The best SBI Clerk books for English Objective General English (2nd Edition) by S.P. Bakshi and Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis.